Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weigh in #13 -14

So it has been a couple weeks. I made it through the Christmas holiday pretty much unscathed, which I didn't think would happen. The first week I was busy making treats for some families in the ward and Ben's coworkers and I gained about a pound. And then I didn't step on the scale until after three days of eating out when we went on our little Christmas vacation to Knoxville. AND I did not make the best food choices then--cream cheese danishes for breakfast. Who can pass those up? So really I was expecting that Christmas was going to put me back at least a pound or two so imagine my surprise when I came in 4 ounces under what I weighed two weeks ago. SIGH of relief. :) Now to get back on track.
Week 1 : lost 3.6 lbs
Week 2: lost 1 lb
Week 3: lost 2.2 lbs
Week 4: gained 1 lb
Week 5: lost 1.2 lbs
Week 6: gained 1.6 lbs
Week 7: lost .6 lbs
Week 8: lost 1 lb
Week 9: lost 2 lbs
Week 10: lost 1 lb
Week 11: lost .4 lbs
Week 12: lost 1 lb
Week 13: gained 1 lb
Week 14: lost 1.4 lbs

Total pounds lost: 12 lbs
Total pounds left: 8 lbs

No comments: