Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
I took Landon to the park and let him enjoy some time on the grass. Of course, I put him on a blanket because if he takes after his mother he would be allergic to the grass, and not to mention the bugs. He really enjoyed crawling around and smiling for me, until he found the grass. He even tried to put it in his mouth a couple times. I love the last photo because it shows him starting to drift off to sleep, being one with nature:).
Thursday, October 23, 2008
4 Random Things I Love About My Husband
1. He always helps me when I ask (I just have to remember to ask)
2. He loves to cook and most importantly doesn't mind that I don't.
3. He is so loveable and hugable.
4. He is an excellent father and loves to play with Landon.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. The Standard Journal
2. Basic American potato factory (ugh.)
3. Gorman's IGA
4. Oh, yeah. Stay at home mom.
4 Movies I liked but never watched more than Once
1. We are Marshall
2. Runaway Jury
3. Sense and Sensability
4. Count of Monte Cristo
4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House Hunters
4. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives (with Ben).
4 Places I've Been
1. San Diego
2. Las Vegas
3. Jackson Hole, Wyo.
4. Harrisburg, PA
4 of My Favorite Foods
2. swedish pancakes (made by mom)
3. cabbage casserole
4. and yes, pie!
4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. New Zealand
3. New England
4. Nova Scotia
4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year
1. Ben completing his first year of graduate school.
2. Landon taking his first steps.
3. Visiting family at Christmas
4. Seeing how my three younger siblings do this year at college.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Height: 27 inches.... 75%
Weight: 17.7 lbs.... 50%
Aunt Lindsie was here to celebrate with him. He got to look at the ice cream cake, reach for it and drool on it, but he didn't get to eat it. (I know, we're so cruel, but he did get his yummy squash)
I can't believe that my baby is already six months old.
Here are a list of some of the cute things he does now:
* constantly rotates his ankles in circles
* almost crawls. He gets his legs going, but can't quite get his arms to move too.
* sleeps through the night (I only have to get up a few times to pat his back and put his binki back in for him to calm down back into a sweet slumber.)
* mumbles a few baby sounds (one of which sounds like mum, mum.)
* holds his own bottle when lying down
* and of course, give the cutest smiles ever
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Landon has been laughing for a month or more, but everytime we crack out the video camera he stops. So this is his first documented laughing, and the funny thing is he is laughing at his Grandma Davis coughing. Since it got him to laugh, she obliged us by continuing to cough until we filmed him. Thanks, Grandma.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Aunt Lindsie bought this cute outfit for Landon when he was just born, and now he fits it. I had to take pictures to show how grown up he looks in these "big boy" clothes. And his little sandles only added to his maturity since he usually just wears socks or goes barefoot.
The little guy strikes a pose, "Yeah, that's right. I am all that and a bag a chips." The kid cracks me up. It's Ben and my favorite pose of all his "fashion" shots we took.
All that posing made the little guy zonk right out. What an angel. Thanks Lindsie for the cute clothes.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Landon, a.k.a. Bubba, offered to get the check, although he doesn't exactly look thrilled about it.
And here is Ben on his birthday preparing to eat his wife's attempt at his mother's recipe. (It turned out pretty good).