Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged, four things...

I was tagged by my friend Michelle. This was a fun one.
4 Random Things I Love About My Husband
1. He always helps me when I ask (I just have to remember to ask)
2. He loves to cook and most importantly doesn't mind that I don't.
3. He is so loveable and hugable.
4. He is an excellent father and loves to play with Landon.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. The Standard Journal
2. Basic American potato factory (ugh.)
3. Gorman's IGA
4. Oh, yeah. Stay at home mom.
4 Movies I liked but never watched more than Once
1. We are Marshall
2. Runaway Jury
3. Sense and Sensability
4. Count of Monte Cristo
4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House Hunters
3. NCIS
4. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives (with Ben).
4 Places I've Been
1. San Diego
2. Las Vegas
3. Jackson Hole, Wyo.
4. Harrisburg, PA
4 of My Favorite Foods
1. yogurt
2. swedish pancakes (made by mom)
3. cabbage casserole
4. and yes, pie!
4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. New Zealand
2. Italy
3. New England
4. Nova Scotia
4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year
1. Ben completing his first year of graduate school.
2. Landon taking his first steps.
3. Visiting family at Christmas
4. Seeing how my three younger siblings do this year at college.

No comments: