Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Picture tag

So my friend Alissa tagged me and for this tag you are suppose to go to your picture files and select the fourth folder and then the fourth photo inside it. Well my fourth folder was of a wedding I did so I didn't want to use their pictures as they were a client, so I skipped to the fifth folder. And low and behold it was my graduation picture taken when I graduated from BYU-Idaho. (Man, I miss my longer, blonder hair!) It's kind of ironic because I keep meaning to print this photo out so I can put it in the nice frame my mother got me when I graduated. So now I remembered, thanks Alissa. As part of the tag, you are suppose to tag four people, but I've noticed a lot of people have done this on their blog already so I'm just going to say, If you want to fine, if you don't that's fine too.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You hotty patotty!

Alissa said...

Lookin' very good! Thanks for playing along...silly game but kinda fun.

Court said...

I want to see wedding pictures...Do you have any you could put up?

Kyra and Ben said...

I have wedding photos somewhere. I'll have to find that CD, but I have been meaning to put some up in a slide show on the side bar.