Monday, October 6, 2008

This one's for Lindsie


Aunt Lindsie bought this cute outfit for Landon when he was just born, and now he fits it. I had to take pictures to show how grown up he looks in these "big boy" clothes. And his little sandles only added to his maturity since he usually just wears socks or goes barefoot.
The little guy strikes a pose, "Yeah, that's right. I am all that and a bag a chips." The kid cracks me up. It's Ben and my favorite pose of all his "fashion" shots we took.
All that posing made the little guy zonk right out. What an angel. Thanks Lindsie for the cute clothes.

6 comments:

Grandma D said...

He is soooo cute! He is quite the model. I can't wait to see him tomorrow afternoon and start spoiling him rotten for the next 9 days!!!

Lindsie said...

That's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

Matt and Maggie said...

My gosh ('scuz the French) he is a doll!

Michelle said...

You're sister in law has good taste! :) We bought that exact same outfit I think from Old Navy too. We LOVE it, and it fits for quite a while too. I love button down shirts for that reason. We bought him 3 month sized ones and he still fits in the shorts too. On the other hand he's already fitting into his 12 month old carters sleepers, so go figure. Clothing sizes are strange. Anyways, he is adorable!

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

Hi Kyra. I found your blog on Michele's (Oh this is Lesley) hope that is ok I also added you to my friends so I can be a regular on yours. Your little Landon is so cute. I like that name it was one on my list for our little boy but we are going to go with Carter. Check out our blog dave-lesley.blogspot.com
Glad to see that all is well.

morenmore said...

Hey Ben & Kyra! It was great to see you on Monday night. Hope you got home safe & sound & found things fine when you got there. Looking forward to seeing "you-uns" again soon...(I mean, you are getting the TN lingo down, arent you?!) Give Landon a kiss for us!
lotsaluv
Maria & kids