Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Six months old!

Landon is six months old.

Height: 27 inches.... 75%
Weight: 17.7 lbs.... 50%

Aunt Lindsie was here to celebrate with him. He got to look at the ice cream cake, reach for it and drool on it, but he didn't get to eat it. (I know, we're so cruel, but he did get his yummy squash)
I can't believe that my baby is already six months old.
Here are a list of some of the cute things he does now:
* constantly rotates his ankles in circles
* almost crawls. He gets his legs going, but can't quite get his arms to move too.
* sleeps through the night (I only have to get up a few times to pat his back and put his binki back in for him to calm down back into a sweet slumber.)
* mumbles a few baby sounds (one of which sounds like mum, mum.)
* holds his own bottle when lying down
* and of course, give the cutest smiles ever

8 comments:

Melanie said...

He definately does give the cutest smiles. Although I've never seen it in real life but the pictures are always really cute!

Matt and Maggie said...

I'd have to agree with the previous statement. Cutest smiles. I hope you're so proud every time you can see how happy he is.

Geneve said...

What a cutie! I thought my son was the only one who rotated his ankles constantly - and his wrists. :) It's cute, huh!

Court said...

I love that you caught the drool in the one picture! I love it. Happy Six Month Birthday!

Lee said...

Got any slobber free cake left? :)

Lindsie said...

He has the cutest smiles ever because he's the cutest baby ever! :)

Michelle said...

Woah he's already getting ready to crawl! That is crazy to me! I can't believe he's already 6 months old! He is adorable!

And I liked your tag. :) I shoulda used stay at home mom as a job! It's the hardest/best one I've ever done! :)

Unknown said...

woohoo!!! sleeping through the night! I'm so excited for you. ;o) I just did a blog on my trip to washington, so check it out!