Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weigh in #11-12

So I am finally getting back on track with reporting my weight loss. Last week was nothing major (a few ounces) so I thought since I already wrote a really long post I'd wait and throw it in with this weeks. I started to throw some weights into my routine and it has gone fairly well. I haven't done any exercise for the last few days so I have to get back on the ball there. But I did lose a pound this week which is great. I have to say the hardest thing for me right now is that there are snacks in my house again since Landon is potty training and he needs treats for that. Marshmallows, chocolate milk and cookies can be quite tempting.
And I have news that I will be very open about so as not to disappoint anyone. I will kind of be following the Weight Watchers program in a few weeks b/c my husband gets to do it free through his work as long as he loses 10 pounds in 12 weeks. I don't actually get to do it but I DO get to follow his handy dandy book he will be getting so I'm gonna see if this helps boost the weight loss process. Now I want to see if I can at least lose a few more pounds on my own before following this new programs. If I can do that I'll be down almost 15 pounds all on my own--that would be nice:)
Week 1 : lost 3.6 lbs
Week 2: lost 1 lb
Week 3: lost 2.2 lbs
Week 4: gained 1 lb
Week 5: lost 1.2 lbs
Week 6: gained 1.6 lbs
Week 7: lost .6 lbs
Week 8: lost 1 lb
Week 9: lost 2 lbs
Week 10: lost 1 lb
Week 11: lost .4 lbs
Week 12: lost 1 lbs

Total pounds lost: 11.4 lbs
Total pounds left: 9.6 lbs

2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

What does your husband do??

Kyra and Ben said...

My husband is a compensation analyst at the Cracker Barrel headquarters. The company pays for gym memberships and little things like this (I'm sure to help offset the costs of health insurance).