Thursday, January 27, 2011

weight report 3

I'm thrilled with this week's results because I'm gonna be honest and say there were a couple days I was off track. Like I've said before, I'll be happy when Landon doesn't need potty rewards like chocolate cookies and marshmallows:) He is doing great by the way so that may not be too far off. I put one of my jeans on the other day and was happy to see that my go-to- jeans for my "fat days" (or let me be realistic and say "Fat Years") are literally sliding off of me:) That helped motivate me. I can't really see a big difference when I look in the mirror but I did run into someone I haven't seen in six months and she commented that I was "looking good"--also a motivator. I only have a little bit to go before I reach the 20 pound goal and I am determined to try my best to get it by the next weigh in. Thank goodness I have my amazing husband following the same program as me--it's been the key.
Week 17: 1.6 lbs lost
Total lost: 18.4 lbs
Total left: 1.6 lbs

No comments: