Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weigh in #9

Finally! Success. I broke through that darn awful 7 pound barrier with a two pound weight loss this week. It felt really good and it came just in time too because if I stayed at that blasted 7 pounds lost I probably would have just thrown caution to the wind on Thanksgiving and enjoyed my favorite dessert, pie--and several pieces at that:) But this gives me the determination I need to try my darndest to shy away from those high calorie and fattening foods on one of, if not the most, food centered holidays of the year. And this year I have a plan. Since it is just my little family out here in Tennessee we are not going to cook the traditional Thanksgiving dinner because there will be leftovers and I don't want to be tempted. Besides, it's expensive and time consuming. We have opted to go out to eat, so we'll see how that goes.
What changed this week? Well I have recorded all the foods I ate and exercised to FIT TV once a day (ok, I did miss one day). It is just nice to see some results after being stagnate for a month.

Week 1 : lost 3.6 lbs
Week 2: lost 1 lb
Week 3: lost 2.2 lbs
Week 4: gained 1 lb
Week 5: lost 1.2 lbs
Week 6: gained 1.6 lbs
Week 7: lost .6 lbs
Week 8: lost 1 lb
Week 9: lost 2 lbs

Total pounds lost: 9 lbs
Total pounds left: 11 lbs

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good for you!! I am excited for you...and you are inspiring me to exercise more! :)