Friday, January 30, 2009

9 Months

Landon is now 9 months old. He went in for his doctor's check up and all is well. He is in the 75th percentile (28.5 in) for his height and is in the 50th percentile for his weight (19.14 lbs). He loves to stand and hold on to things while he walks around and is starting to let go and take a couple steps on his own. So our little crawler will soon be toddeling around.

He's eating more "big people" foods like cheese, crackers, bread, fruit, and whatever his mommy sneaks him throughout the day. One funny note is that he doesn't like it when he has shoes on. He cries and refuses to stand up until he either kicks them off on his own or we give up and take them off. I guess we didn't start putting shoes on him earlier enough, now it will be an uphill battle.

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I've heard from a lot of different sources that we aren't supposed to put shoes on them until they are walking. He is just sassy. Just kidding. He is so cute, he must be fun to watch all the time. Kids are more entertaining than TV! Who needs digital?

Lindsie said...

He is so stinkin' cute, I can hardly stand it! Seeing this makes me sad that I'm not coming next weekend . . . I sure hope you guys will be able to come for spring break!

Jessica said...

What a sweet family! I am new at blogging, so I am a bit behind, but your little one in the leaves is adorable! Glad all is well!