Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged

My cousin Geneve tagged me, so here you go.
1.How long have you been together? Going on three years of marriage
2.How long did we date? 6 months
3. How old is he? 25
4.Who eats more? Ben
5. Who said, "I love you" first? I did
6. Who is taller? Ben
7. Who does the laundry? Both
8. Who does the dishes? both
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ben
10. Who pays the bills? Ben
11. Who mows the lawn? Landlord
12. Who cooks dinner? Both, his are better
13. Who is more stubborn? Me
14. Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me first
15. Who asked who out? Ben asked me out
16. Who proposed? Ben
17. Who is more sensitive? Me
18. Who has more siblings? I do - 3 brothers, 2 sisters. Ben has 1 sister.
19. What were you doing ten years ago? I was a sophomore in high school and was very shy. .
20. Five things on my to-do list: clean the house, learn to prepare full meals, get up earlier, do laundry (actually put laundry away once they are clean, start setting aside time for the "family"
21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire: Pay all the debt, pay for graduate school, get a mini van and Ben can get his yellow sports car, and travel
22. Three of my bad habits: procrastination, lazy, and scratching my head absent mindidly.
23. Five places I have lived: Spokane, WA, Rexburg, ID, Waverly, NE, Murfreesboro, TN, Las Vegas, NV
24. Five jobs I have had: Cleaned father's office, grocery clerk, DI clothes sorter, potato factory and journalist.
25. Things people don't know about me: I played tennis in high school, I don't like the smell of rain, I love taking photos, and boy, I'm boring that's all I can think of, FOlks.

No comments: