Friday, January 23, 2009

Our messy eater

So this is the messiest our child has ever been in his entire 9 months of life. We gave him what is called a biter biscuit as a treat while his daddy and I were eating dinner. I turn around to see how he is progressing with his treat and this is what I find--yuck!


But it was really funny too. Because he only has two little teeth on the bottom he had to suck on it to soften it and soon all he had was this messy orange and brown goo that he managed to get all over his face, hair and clothes. We let him enjoy the whole thing and then gave him a bath. Ben took a video so you can see some of the action up close and personal.


3 comments:

Geneve said...

That is so cute! I had a bunch of those and Cade made a big mess too, so I decided they were not worth it! :) I stuck with crackers and teething rings.

Lee said...

Andy loves them! He makes that kind of a mess too. If you don't get him bathed quick enough, it hardens in this glue like consistency that is just soooo much fun.

jamie said...

hahaha - that is so funny - i only gave gracie part of one once because i couldn't deal with the mess - i can't believe how messy he got - funny funny