Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I was spoiled on Mother's Day. Ben really made sure to pamper me and get the kids involved. It was one of the most enjoyable days I have had in a long time. Thanks, Ben. I couldn't pass up the above photo because just look at the cheezer Landon is pulling. So sweet.
I am blessed to be a mother to my two children. Raising them may be the hardest thing I ever do but it brings so much fulfillment and joy into my life I wouldn't have it any other way. Thankfully I have the world's most amazing husband to be the father of my children so that makes this journey of motherhood even more wonderful. I want to thank my own mother for being such a great example to me. I may not be as good (or any where near) a homemaker as she is but I do strive to walk in her mothering footsteps. I am also so grateful to my dear mother-in-law, Bonnie, for raising a little boy into the great man that he is today. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: