Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And they danced...

These two are constantly digging into the "storage area" which happens to be the playpen to get the big toys we put away. The swimming floaties seem to be a favorite of theirs and I walked in on Katelyn twirling away in hers like a little ballerina.
A one, two, three...one, two three...
Landon was a bit more haphazard in his dancing rendition. He kept saying, "Boogie, Woogie." I guess I can accredit that to the Wiggles music DVD we have :)

*Note: You might be wondering why Landon is always running around just in his underwear. Well, he kicks of his pants when he uses the potty and doesn't put them back on. That's why.

5 comments:

Whit said...

Your kiddies are so stinkin cute and you just seem like such a fun momma!

Jennifer said...

They are so cute!!! I love when fun little things like this happen.
And to make you feel better, my Brandon runs around just like Landon. :)

Alissa said...

cute kids! I can't wait until Boo starts to dance.

Michelle said...

Love the dance moves. Landon is not alone. Jack always wears just his underwear after nap time because I usually am too tired to fight him getting his shorts/pants back on.

jamie said...

i love it!