Sunday, April 10, 2011

Randomness in the Davis house

It's not very often that Katelyn falls asleep anywhere but her crib or carseat, in fact this picture of her on the ground is only the second time we've found her asleep anywhere else!
And our little dear ALWAYS stuffs her mouth when she eats. If you got to take her plate away she grabs handfuls and stuffs it in her cute chubby cheeks.

And below: Landon came up and gave me the camera and said "I take picture." Here are a couple I found on the camera later when I checked.

And these three are my everything. It's good to be me.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Haha..I know I say this a lot but every time I look at your blog, it just reminds me of my own life :) Seriously we need to live closer- although then we really might be in trouble if our kids played together.
No joke, I've found like 30 or more pictures just like the ones Landon took on our camera on more than one occasion. Luckily it is easy to delete them but I should post a couple just to have them!

Vivian said...

Sweet kids! Wonderful family!