Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby details

Okay, now that you all saw the fun little picture and have deduced that we're expecting again, I'll let you in on a few of the details. We meant to wait until the first trimester had passed before sharing our good news but after telling a few people here and there, we figured why not tell everyone. SO, we are 8 weeks along and our addition's due date is Nov. 3. My first appoitment is still a couple weeks away and if the due date changes with the ultrasound I'll let you know. Yes, this pregnancy was a surprise because we figured we'd start thinking about Baby #2 after Landon turned 2. But we are very excited. The only downside is the morning sickness (make that "all day" sickness) and the occassional sadness I feel when I think about how my baby Landon isn't going to be the baby anymore. What a sap I am! Anyway, thanks for all the congratulations you sent our way.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I wanted a November or December baby again... It's funny how life changes things on us. :) Congrats again. November is a fun time! Who knows, you may have a Halloween baby and you may dress him/her up in pirate/fairy costumes for the first few birthdays. Too fun. :) Congrats again. Only a month away till the 2nd trimester and hopefully (HOPEFULLY) the morning sickness will subside, right?

Alissa said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! I'm sorry about the morning sickness. I imagine it makes taking care of Landon difficult. I hope you have someone around who can help you out occassionally. Good luck with the first trimester!!!

Brinn said...

Kyra! Just found your blog... and what great news! Let me know if you need any help, I would be happy to watch little Landon if you need a nap :) b.t.w: Send me your email address and I will invite you to our, and we can be blogging buds :) Also, we need to get together again soon!

Unknown said...

ah!!! woohoo! i love reading fun surprises like this!