Thursday, September 23, 2010

The sun hat

I have no idea why these photos are smaller, but click on them to make them larger if you want.
I wanted to get a picture of Katelyn in her cute sun hat, and Landon was not about to be left out so he tracked down his baseball cap and joined the picture. Don't I have a cute family?!!


This hat was totally worth the $6 because every time she wore it people would always say how cute she was in it and they loved the hat. But alas, it's a 9 month hat so she has outgrown it so hence the pictures so she can see how cute she looked in it someday.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm just amazed at how fast they are growing up. They sure are cute though! I do have to say that I enjoyed Landon's shirt. I need the girl version of that!!!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

She is a doll! What a good looking family!

Grandma D said...

There is that tongue. If I remember right he was sticking it out right after he was born. She is as cute as ever. We miss them so very much and cant't wait for our visit!!