Saturday, May 8, 2010

He's got a Master's


We did it...well, Ben did. He graduated with his Master's Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology! I'm so very proud of him. Not only was he the only married student among his classmates, but he was the only daddy too. AND SOMEHOW HE STILL GOT GREAT GRADES!
I found a babysitter and actually made it to watch his graduation ceremony. I was so proud watching him walk across the stage. That's MY man:)
Here he is holding his diploma case (the real deal comes in a couple weeks).
Now we just need to find a job. But at least the school part is over and done with. Good job, honey!

8 comments:

Grandma D said...

We are so very proud of you bud!! We only wish we could have been there. Who knows, maybe for your PHD???!!!!! One can never tell and we know you have enough of school for the time being. We love you. - MOM

Whit said...

Congratulations!

Brooke Ulrich said...

Woot woot! I know first hand what a feat this is! Congrats!!!

Geneve said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be done! Good luck on the job hunt.

Court said...

Congratulations...I'm sure your support and encouragement helped him get through it! Good luck with the job hunting.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how fast that went-at least to me-I'm sure not to you :) Good luck with finding a job.

Mindy said...

Congratulations! That is pretty excited. Must feel good!! Good luck with what lies ahead for you guys!!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Congratulations! Wow, what an accomplishment! Good luck with the job hunting!