Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our anniversary

To us Cinco De Mayo is more than just a Mexican holiday, it is our anniversary. We've now been married for three years, and the time has absolutely flown. We have finished undergraduate school, had a baby, started graduate school in Tennessee, and are awaiting the arrival of baby #2... and that was all in three years! We have so much more to look forward too together. I have never posted wedding pictures so here are a few to look at (and see just how much we've changed!)







This picture is to show how windy it was that day. Those who came, will probably remember that. My bangs were constantly in my face and I almost got knocked over a few times.

And I had to put a picture of our cake in made by Aunt Julie. She did a fantastic job.

Anyway, Honey, just want to say I love you and am so happy we are going to be a family forever. You are the best husband a girl could as for, not to mention the most amazing dad our son (and future kids) could ever have. Thanks.

6 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

The only difference I see is facial hair. Just kidding. I hope it isn't too irreverent to comment on such a special post...
Happy Anniversary.

Alissa said...

Ahh that is super cute! I've never seen any of your wedding pictures. You looked beautiful!!! It looks like you had a wonderful wedding and have a very busy three years! Happy Anniversary!

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your wedding pictures, they are beautiful. I can't believe Landon is already one. Hey I don't know if I ever got your email to add you to my blog. Email me at michelesroberts@gmail.com to give me your email or put it on your blog and I will add you.

Michele said...

What temple did you get married in? I don't recognize it right off hand.

Whit said...

Happy Anniversary. And we are so excited for you guys for baby #2!!!!

lionldy@gmail.com said...

Happy Anniversary (a few days late!). Thanks for showing the cake...gosh, it was pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys...Aunt Julie