Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little guy walking

So we've been saying for the past month now that Landon has been starting to walk more. We finally decided we had to try and get it on tape. (He walks better than this but we excited him a little too much). Anyway the funny thing is that he would walk when he wanted to but would crawl most of the time and then suddenly on the 18th he quit crawling and just walks! (That is excatly his ten month mark!) We're proud of our over-acheiver, of course his little cousin (second cousin?) Londyn started walking at 9 months so we give her the win on that one. Now, we're just wondering when he'll start getting more teeth in...

4 comments:

Lee said...

I'm so jealous! (Kevin walked at 10 months too) I want Andy to walk so bad I can't stand it. Kevin does too. He drags him by his pants all over the house. Makes me crazy.

I can't get over how cute your fella is!

Unknown said...

HEY! Sounds like you guys are having fun. That's awesome that he is walking!

Michelle said...

Such a cute video! I love how excited you both sound too! Walking is so fun for the parents I think!!! Way to go Landon!

Lindsie said...

Yay for baby Landon! I'm crossing my fingers that he can show off his new found skills in VA soon! :)