Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here's Landon on his first Thanksgiving. He enjoyed the apple juice while his parents ate the real stuff. (Note to grandparents: If you click on the picture it will be large enough to see Landon's first tooth and the beginnings of his second tooth coming in).

One big happy family, all around the table.

It was a victory! Grandma's mandarin orange jello salad turned out yummy (and only a little bit runny).
Ben never ceases to amaze me with how good he is at making anything meat. The 5 pound turkey breast was great.



And here's a picture of our whole Thanksgiving dinner displayed on the only available counter space in the kitchen, our washer and dryer. Though we were away from family we were able to make Thanksgiving special just for our little starter family. We did have an invite to some friends, but all of us had been a bit under the weather prior to Turkey Day so we decided to lay low. We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.



1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

Awe! How neat your little Thanksgiving. Matt asked me if I'd want to take that on next year, and I'm all for it! You've inspired me. :)
Whether or not you appreciate your counter space or lack thereof, you might feel better if I tell you I'm envious that you even have your own washer and dryer! Lucky.
I love hearing about you, you and yours are way too cute not for me to keep up on.
What's on the menu for Christmas? haha.