Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nine months and sisters

Baby Ally is 9 months in these photos--I'm just a month late in posting these! She is just cute as a button, so smiley and just into everything. She is 10 months now, and is crawling everywhere, trying to get up steps, and she races to get to any door that is left open before mommy can close it. The other day I started crying, out of the blue, because I had the thought "My baby is growing up!" 


 On another note: Kate and Ally are sisters and I hope they will always be friends to. There is a 2.5 year age gap, and only an 18 month age gap between Kate and Landon, so I am looking forward to seeing how close these little girls will be to each other. Katelyn will call Ally, "Little Chicas" or sweetheart and it is the cutest thing. To be honest, Landon plays with Ally more than Kate, but like I said it will be fun seeing these sisters turn into best friends.



1 comment:

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Such cute girls! You can tell that they are sisters and that they belong to their beautiful mama. :) I'm waiting for girl #2 to come and I'm also interested to see how long it takes them to become friends. Fun times!