Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thanksgiving (belated)

For Thanksgiving we were able to drive up to Blackfoot to spend with the Anderson side of the family. Luckily the roads were good so the 10.5 hour drive wasn't terrible. Everyone was there except for Uncle Lee (he would be there for Christmas though!) 

Aunt Nancy and Aunt Hailey helped man the children's craft/goody table.

 The adult table, sans Kyra (photographer) and Lee who stayed in Minnesota. Grandma Anderson put on quite the feast. 

Lots of fun at the kids table (they even got into a food fight--naughty children!)

Teaching Grandpa how to hold up three fingers

 We got in a visit with Great Grandma Anderson! We just love her.

 Baby Ally getting some cuddles in with Grandpa.

 All the grandkids--next year there will be one more courtesy of Uncle Keven and Aunt Hailey!


Cute Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.

 Katelyn taught Grandma her "princess" pose.

Uncle Juston and Ally relaxing after Thanksgiving dinner.


1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

I still have to do a Thanksgiving post I think. I didn't take pictures but others did I had hoped they'd send them to me~especially because I asked so nicely! :)