Friday, June 29, 2012

Ally's one month old

Our little Allyson is one month old so we took a few short minutes to capture some photos. Landon and Katelyn even helped me by holding up the ends of the blanket to make a "backdrop."




Ally wakes up twice at night to eat, anywhere from around 1 or 2 a.m. and then 4 or 5 a.m. So it's not too terrible but it still can be tiring if she doesn't fall back to sleep right away. She is awake more during the day now and we are trying to get her to like the swing since she always wants to be held. She eats pretty much every 2.5 to 3 hours during the day and is up to 3 oz. Allyson is focusing more and will just stare at something for awhile before moving on to something else. My favorite thing is the little squeal she does when I pull the bottle away to burp her. It kind of sounds like a squealing piglet--in search of more milk:)
(Side note: Her hematoma is almost all gone. It was about the size of half a golf ball for three weeks and then this last week it just started shrinking--I was one relieved mama when it started to disappear.)

2 comments:

charles7345 said...

oh how we miss her. She is a sweetheart! Give her big hugs and kisses from G&G Davis, of course the same for Landon & Katelyn.

Nikki said...

I LOVE her little outfit! I have the hat to it, and a pair of pants to a shirt that Bonnie got form me. I will be mailing them to you this week. She is a total cutie! Hope you are loving your new home.