Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pregnancy pic


Yep, I'm big and pregnant. I am at 37 weeks in this photo. I have gained all 30lbs back that I lost last year and then a little more:) With all of my pregnancies I've only really taken one "remember my pregnancy" photo and it is around 37 or 38 weeks. So it was about time I take a picture of this little bundle of joy who is soon going to join this family.
 
I had to get a pic with the kiddos touching "Baby Blueberry" too. When I was pregnant with Landon, it was Ben and I in the picture. When I was pregnant with Katelyn it was a picture of Landon touching my belly, so it only made sense to have big brother and big sister in this picture!
I just love that the kids call their little sister Baby Blueberry. When we first told them we were pregnant they wanted to know how big the baby was and according to BabyCenter.com, it was the size of a blueberry so that is what we told them. Ever since then this little one has been known as Blueberry:)
*On another note: I am set to be induced on May 29 at 4 a.m.! So unless Blueberry has other plans, that is the day she'll come.



2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Awesome girl!!!!!! So excited for you, Kyra.

Court said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman! What a cute idea to have your growing family in the picture - that will be fun to look back on. Congratulations.