Monday, January 9, 2012

We are having a ...



Yep, we are having another little girl. Landon is excited and Katelyn, well, she's not so sure about having to share her girl status with someone else. She said "I the baby girl. I not need another girl." Maybe that is why every photo I took of her holding the sign she has a rather unhappy look. Oh well, she'll be thrilled about it soon enough. We are excited about it although Ben did say that now because it's just he and Landon representing the men in the house they get to do all kinds of "Guy Things" together. For the longest time I was sure it was a boy because I was so sick with this baby and I was more sick with Landon than Katelyn, but just a few weeks ago I had a dream about it being a girl and ever since then I started to think just maybe more PINK was in our future:) Oh, but the ultrasound did move back our due date by a week, somewhere around JUNE 6.

8 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike & Lila Family said...

congratulations on female domination! :) i had forgot you were even pregnant. you are both looking good btw!

Court said...

I love her little face--she looks upset that it's a girl! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congrats Kyra!

Alissa said...

Yay! For girls! I can't get over how well katelyn talks. Boo is no where near sentences like katelyn- she acts like shes talking in sentances but its just usually babbling. She says words but not usually more than 2 maybe 3 at a time. So I am impressed by Katelyn. congrats again.

Melanie said...

Congrats you guys!

Elizabeth said...

That is so exciting!!

Whit said...

congratulations. Her face is cracking me up in this picture haha. Your kids are so cute.