Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Idaho visit

Well here is the Idaho portion of our trip out west. We spent the first five days of our trip there with my family. It was so good to be home, even for a short while.

(Had to include this pic because look how darn cute my baby sis, Nancy, is!)
Landon jumped right in to playing with his aunts and uncles.
Uncle Lee showed up a couple days after we came so Landon was trying to get to know him here in this photo.
We visited Mesa Falls. Landon liked the rainbow he could see in the mist of the falls.
Goofing off with his Grandma Anderson
Look at all those awesome Anderson's hanging out with the Davis'.
Aren't we cute:) Ben and I visited Mesa Falls when we were dating in college.
Our little Katelyn always seems to have a stone face in pictures, but she sure warmed up to her Grandpa Anderson.
And Grandma Anderson enjoyed reading books to the grandkids.
While there we visited Jensen's Grove (a park in Blackfoot that has a lake).
Grandpa pushed the grandkids (Landon, Brooke and Isaac) in the tire swing.
Trying to get little kids to smile for a photo is tough. Brooke left a couple days before we did to visit her Grandma Charlotte in Brigham City, that's why she's not in the photo.
And to end the Idaho visit I got to stop in on my Grandma Anderson, who is living with Aunt Jean, on our way down to Utah. She's so sweet and is nursing a broken arm that she has to go to physical therapy for. She loved seeing the great grandchildren. She told me the kids look a lot like me, especially Katelyn. I'll take it! Most of the time everyone tells me they look so much like Ben (and really they do, especially our little man Landon).
I really enjoyed watching Landon and Katelyn get reacquainted with my family since it had been quite awhile since they saw them ( I think Katelyn was only four months old when we were there last). Landon was so funny because he latched on to his uncles like crazy and would walk around the house calling "Uncle Keven ( or Kev) where are you?" and "Uncle Ethan (who he called "other Ben" for the first day) Come play with me." Aunt Nancy did her fair share of spoiling the kiddos too. We were lucky that Krista and Juston (although I don't know how they escaped getting a photo taken--but don't you worry, I got you on the video camera!) lived close by so they could visit with us and have Brooke and Isaac come and play. Landon had a blast with the other children in the house and at the park. FAMILY I LOVE YOU! Thanks for taking time off to visit with us.

No comments: