Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just because!


With Ben and Katelyn in Utah for the weekend Landon and I have had a lot of one on one time. I haven't really gotten to be alone with him since Katelyn was born. which is strange when I think about how for 18 months it was just me and this little guy home all day!
He is just the cutest son. Ben and I love him so much.

In these following pics he was making faces.
Sad

Do I have too.

Stop it!
And I'm gonna eat you!

And now just a couple shots with his toys. It sure doesn't take long for him to make a disaster out of the playroom--and the house for that matter.

He is our little blue-eyed blondie and he is growing so fast. He is so quick too. If he decides he wants to get away he is almost impossible to catch! I found that out in a store not so long ago:( He is loving the ABC song and mumbles it all the time. He also loves to count, but it goes like One, Two, Two, One, Two...and so on! Oh, and his big thing right now is acting like a dog. The other day at the grocery store he started barking if anyone came near the cart--yes it was hilarious, but embarrassing too. It dawned on me the other day that we haven't called him Bubba in probably over a year--guess his baby days are over. But he is still our Little Man Landos!

No comments: