Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Keeping me busy

I spend an awful lot of time with these kiddos and sometimes cute little photo ops present themselves. They are starting to interact a lot more with each other. Sometimes I can leave them in the playroom for a half hour and they are just fine handing toys back and forth to each other.
They often share a chair in the morning when watching a cartoon.
This makes me laugh because it looks like Katelyn took her own photo.
Here she's showing off her balance. She can now go from her tummy to a sitting position.
And here is Lando's chilling with his momma's pink shades. (Note to self: Take the sunglasses off your two year old before you put your camera away---then you still might have them intact.)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

You have such cute kids but it just seems like they are growing up so fast. Didn't you just have Katelyn like last month!?

Lindsie said...

Too cute!! Katelyn's self-portrait skills must come from her auntie! Is her hair long enough to put into a little pony - Pebbles style? ;)

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Ha! Those are great pictures...I hope that my kids will interact well too. Katelyn IS super adorable! I love all the chunk. :-)

Grandma D said...

I have been wondering the same thing the Auntie Lindsie commented on. It looks like Katelyn has just the right amount of hair to have a Pebbles ponytail! I could just squeeze those cheeks.
Grandma D loves both of them xoxoxo

Matt and Maggie said...

He broke your glasses?! I have the worst luck with sunglasses myself. :( Oh and it DOES look like she took her own photo. Cute!