Saturday, April 24, 2010

Photos of Katelyn



I took this about a month ago and just now got around to putting them up. I wanted pictures of Katelyn at 5 months because that's when I actually took the time to set up a "photo shoot" for Landon and I wanted to have comparisons. These are just a few of the photos, I put a slideshow to the right, next to Landon's 5 months so you can see both together. They look alike but, I always joke that it looks like she ate Landon because she's just so much chunkier than he was. For you grandparents out there I still need to lighten some pictures up in photoshop so I'll be sending a cd to you soon. Oh, and there is one pic of Landon because I just had to include such a handsome boy.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! She is so gorgeous! What a beauty!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Way too cute!