Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trip home



We had a lot of fun at home in Idaho and Utah during Ben's spring break. We decided since we don't have any idea where Ben's future job will take us we'd better make a visit out there when we had time and both kids were still free to fly. (By the way, I would never suggest flying with a toddler--ugh). We spent 5 days at both of our parents' homes and got to have fun visiting with family and friends.
For the most part the kids remained healthy so that was nice. Thank you to all that visited with us. And a special thanks to Mom and Dad Davis for taking us to and from the airport.
Below is a picture of the three newest kids to Ben's side of the family. Left to Right, Gracie, Carson, and Katelyn.
And the video posted below is of Uncle Ethan and Uncle Keven throwing Landon around. He really enjoyed it. My favorite part is when he almost falls over with dizziness but then just goes right back for more--silly kid.





4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I got sick just watching it! J/K, but wow! Glad you had a great vacation-minus the plane ride. :)

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

What a great trip! I can't believe that your hair is that dark now naturally! How fun! You look great! It was fun to see your siblings since the last time I saw them they were all about 12 or younger!

Matt and Maggie said...

Wow! We're on the comp at the same time... (why I responded so quickly...) Anyway, my hubby and I ran the half marathon last weekend. We had known about the pregnancy for two weeks by that point. It was hard!

Vivian said...

What a cute blog! I always just follow you in my google reader so I get updates but I don't actually see the lay out. How adorable! P.s. let me know when you want to play together.