Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I may be biased, but...

These kids are the cutest in the WORLD... (at least My world)

A brotherly kiss
Landon was fascinated with Katelyn's bow so I put it in his hair...he didn't like that.

"You can't see me, Mom." Ah, yes I can, Landon :-)
He hid because I was going to change his diaper.


I think the coat is a little big, but he has one month to grow into it before we visit Utah and Idaho.

Katelyn's getting better at supporting her head so we sit her in the bumbo seat more often now. Landon thinks it is an awesome seat.

I wanted to get a picture of Landon's cute sweater vest outfit and the only way we could get him to stop was for me to catch him. He sure is fast.

And in this video Landon gives Katelyn kisses with the lamb.


4 comments:

Lindsie said...

You're not biased, it's totally true! :)

Grandma D said...

Totally agree with Linds. They are the cutest E-V-E-R!!! Can't wait to hug and kiss on them

Jennifer said...

OH!! Your little girl is getting so big! Your kids really are cute! :)

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

They are super adorable!! What fun, kissable blessings! :-)