Sunday, September 27, 2009

A lazy Sunday

Well, this was my attempt to actually get a picture with my son. I usually avoid it and make sure I'm behind the camera but when time goes on I'll want my kids to look back and see, "oh, yeah, Mom was there too." (I think it's obvious where Landon's pale complexion comes from).
Landon is cheesing it for the camera, but notice what's on the T.V. in the background--Phil Mickelson, his daddy's favorite golfer.

And here is father and son enjoying watching the Tour Championship (and yes, Phil won this one!)


And below is an attempt to show you all our boy's running style he's recently developed. We call it the "HI-HO" (think Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs). He runs with his left arm in a 90 degree angle. We think its cute, but you'll have to look close because he's so gosh darn fast.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE it! Such a fun run! And you shouldn't avoid getting pictures taken of you Kyra. You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously.

Michelle said...

Oh and tell Benny I'm still waiting on his chilli recipe... :) :) :)

Grandma D said...

Okay, what did you do with the baby I knew back in April?!! What a ball of energy he is, just hope he is a good big brother.