Saturday, September 6, 2008

Daddy AND Mommy's little boy

Maybe Landon is still too young, but it seems he is both a daddy's and momma's boy. I always hear about a child being one or the other, but I am sure there are many children who are both. But I must admit that Ben has the calming touch. Whenever Landon is cranky because he is tired I pass him over to Ben and it takes him only a minute or so to be conked out. Now, it takes me about five to ten minutes of rocking him back and forth to get the same result. So there is something to be said for a father's touch.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love overalls!!!! i think that him liking both of you is a great thing! Ben must spend a lot of time with him!

Michelle said...

Jack slept a lot better for James at first too. Isn't that funny? I don't know when it changed, but it was nice while it lasted. :-) Landon is so cute in those pictures.

Michele said...

You have such a cute little boy. My son Jacob is a complete daddy's boy. Ryan, is the opposite and loves his mommy!