Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football, need I say more...


Ben was very excited about this Saturday because it is the first Saturday that College Football starts. He woke up and was putting on a red shirt and then said, "nope I can't do that" (the Utes' color is red, and I have been married long enough to Ben to know that team doesn't get his support) so he put on a blue shirt in honor of his favorit BYU team. He even got Landon in on the football fever. We dressed our little guy in a very hot pajama outfit because it was the only football thing he had, but don't worry, after the photo we put him back in his comfy t-shirt and shorts. Ben is slightly disappointed that he won't get many of the BYU games broadcasted on the cable out here in Tennessee.

5 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Gotta have SWIMMING and football. I watched as much swimming as was not overboard (for an Ashby). I too, was very excited for football. Woo-hoo!!!! Good to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Kyra... you need a facebook account! You can see a pic of her on there. AND!!!! I found good old RON EMRO!!! he has 2 kids now. As far as i can tell... rose looks like a cute, but normal girl. he wasn't affraid to tell her about memory lane, anyway! I know you can't go on the trip, but what is your address so you can get an announcement. It looks like Erika and I will be the only ones making the trip. Did you know Donne is on a mission in Argentina????? Anyway... I NEED TO CALL YOU!!!! this comment is getting way too long! ;O)

Geneve said...

Hi Kyra! It is great to hear from you! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you and your very cute family. I felt bad we missed you at the family reunion too. Good luck out there! And keep in touch.

Melanie said...

Mitch and Ben would truly be great friends. He has been counting down the months, weeks and days until BYU football started. I sometimes wonder if he is more excited about the football season than he is about our baby! I always joke that I am going to go into labor just around the time one of the games starts and he will make me wait until half time until we go to the hospital. Now I really hope that doesn't happen because that would mean I would have to wait another week :(

jamie said...

funny-my ben has never really gotten into football and so i know none of the excitment some husbands feel-but landon looks so cute with his football clothes-