Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tag, you're it

My old roommate from college, Courtney, tagged me and so I decided to play.

I am: Kyra
I know: that trials in life are meant to make us stronger
I want: my townhome to sell
I have: an adorable baby boy
I wish: I could get a full uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep.
I hate: when I mess up
I miss: some of my old roommates from college (I kept the same answer as Courtney)
I fear: swimming in the ocean and yes, spiders.
I feel: overwhelmed by my move to Tennessee
I hear: the sound of the washing machine
I smell: baby formula that my son spit up on me
I crave: gummy bears
I search: for reassurance that everything will turn out alright.
I wonder: about how I will ever learn all I need to be a good parent
I regret: not majoring in something that would make money (don't major in history)
I love: my wonderful hubby, Ben.
I care: about the environment
I always: forget to switch the clothes to the dryer before going to bed :(
I am not: good at math
I believe: there are consequences to our actions
I dance: never (my college roommates know why)
I sing: when I am rocking my son to sleep
I fight: with my self esteem
I write: an occasional addition to a story I started out of boredom.
I lose: myself in thought all the time
I win: 2 out of 3 times when I play Uno with my husband.
I never: got to sleep with out kissing Ben
I listen: to my father's advice
I am scared: that the economy wont get better
I need: to lose weight
I am happy about: the man that I married and the young son we had together.

Just like Courtney I tag my old roommates and anyone else who'd like to play.

7 comments:

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Kyra! It's great to hear from you. Your little guy is super cute as well! It is so much fun being a mother. I'm glad to see that things are going well for your family. Love ya!

Michelle said...

I totally remember that you don't like dancing, haha. We had to pull your arm just to have you come to the sadie hawkins thing, haha.

Unknown said...

kyra! i miss you! mwa! You can do it! ;o)

Michele said...

Kyra! This is Michele Stoddard! Oh my gosh this is such a small world. So I found your blog off of Cecilia and I was looking at your pictures. I sat there thinking, I know her husband from somewhere. Then I realized I worked with him at Life Center for Change! I was a PSR worker when he was working for partial care. That was probably 2 years ago now. Tell him hi for me! I hope things are going well for you. It sounds like life is great. My blog is set on private. Email me and I will get you an invite. michelesroberts@yahoo.com

maurine said...

Hey Kyra, it was so great to see you, Ben, and Landon. I think you'll end up likin' it out here. It'll take time, but now that you've got a kid it's an instant conversation starter with other moms--of which there are many! Anyways, I like your blog--hope to see you again!

Whit said...

Yay we found you guys in the blogging world. It was fun to read your tag Kyra and I love to see pictures of Landon

jamie said...

Hey i was sad that i missed you before you left for tennesse-but these things happen-i wanted to call and talk to you but i got a new phone and in switching over i lost your number-so could you either call me or email me it so that i can still keep in touch-i love your comment about playing games with your husband- hahah